This page allows the user to view a single analysis.
An Analysis is the combination of a chart template defined in the Analytics Builder, and a series of parameters defined by the user so that the data populates based on their expectations.
An Analysis can be used with data from one Model, defined in the Analytics Builder.
An Analysis updates automatically on the Analysis page, within apps, and in a dashboard on a pre-determined interval, with a minimum of 5 seconds.
This section describes how this Page allows users to interact with Models. It also describes how this Page works alongside other Pages.
- A user can use the “Save as Copy and Close” button in the top right of the screen to create a new analysis and save all configuration options in the new analysis. Then they will return to the previous screen.
- A user can edit all fields related to a specific Analysis
- A user can use the “Save and Close” button in the top right of the screen to save all configuration options in the analysis and return to the previous screen
- A user can view the analysis with the ID specified in the URL
- A user can create a new expression within individual fields displayed on the Analysis page
- A user can edit any expression that was previously created within a field on the Analysis Page
- A user can view all analyses that were previously created within a field on the Analysis Page
- By using a Table Analysis, a user can view all completions that match a certain set of criteria defined in the analysis
- By using a Table Analysis, a user can view all table records that match a certain set of criteria defined in the analysis
The Analysis page can be embedded in the following Pages…
The Analysis page can be accessed from the following Pages…
If a user has app editing permissions for a specific app, then they can create, edit, view and delete all analyses related to that app.