Table Management : 04 - Edit a table's name and description
Additional detail to help the purpose of the test be clear:
This test makes sure that tables' names and descriptions can be edited from the table detail page.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- Table names and descriptions can be edited.
- Table names cannot be edited to be empty.
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- you are starting from https://qa.tulip.co/tables
- The data models feature flag (dynamicDataModels) is enabled
- A data model named "QA Table" has been created
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/