Table Management : 05 - Add columns to a table
Additional detail to help the purpose of the test be clear:
This test makes sure that columns of every data type can be added to a table, and that the column fields are validated before being saved.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- Columns of the following types can be added to a table:
- Columns cannot be created without a name.
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- you are starting from https://qa.tulip.co/table
- The data models feature flag (dynamicDataModels) is enabled
- A data model named "QA Table" has been created
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/