Table Management : 12 - Create table records from the table detail page
This test makes sure that data model records can be created from the model detail page, and that record values are validated before submission.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- Records can be created.
- Values of the following types can be submitted:
- Record data is validated with the following rules:
- ID field cannot be empty
- ID cannot match the ID of an existing record, i.e. no duplicate IDs.
- All other fields can be empty
- Image URLs must be valid URLs if provided
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- you are starting from https://qa.tulip.co/tables
- The data models feature flag (dynamicDataModels) is enabled
- A data model named "QA Tables" has been created and contains columns for every type.
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/