Record Placeholders : 01 - Add a record placeholder to an app
Additional detail to help the purpose of the test be clear:
This test makes sure that record placeholders can be added to an app, through the records tab in the left sidebar of the app editor.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- A record placeholder can be added to an app
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- The data models feature flag (dynamicDataModels) is enabled
- A data model named "QA Table" has been created.
- You are starting from the app editor.
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/