User Management : 03 - Password Creation for New Admin
Additional detail to help the purpose of the test be clear:
To ensure that new users of tulip will be able to create a new user we must test the password creation aspect of adding a new user does not have bugs.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- Create account button links to correct page
- password is only accepted if it meets criteria
- register logs new user in as correct user
If you need an email to use for this, the information for the email email@example.com is available in 1password. If it is already in use, just delete the user.
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- You have received a welcome to tulip email
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/