Table Management : 08 - Delete a table column
Additional detail to help the purpose of the test be clear:
This test makes sure that table columns can be deleted.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- Columns can be deleted.
- The ID column cannot be deleted.
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- you are starting from https://qa.tulip.co/table
- The data models feature flag (dynamicDataModels) is enabled
- A data model named "QA Table" has been created and contains a column named "Text Col".
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/