The user interface for managing a single connector.
- This page displays all connector functions and connector environments that are a part of the connector that is selected.
- This page displays a list of apps that are using a particular connector function. Users can navigate to any of those apps from this page.
- A user can edit the connector metadata by pressing the "..." menu in the top right of the screen and then choosing "Edit Details".
- A user can do a full text search for all the available connector functions in a single connector.
- A user can view each connector environment within the current connector by selecting any of the boxes on the left side of the screen that contain connector environment credentials.
- A user can create or disable connector environments for the current connector by selecting 1, 2 or 3 connector environments on the left side of the screen.
- A user can edit a connector environment by clicking its associated box on the left side of the screen
- A user can create a new connector function by clicking the "Create Function" button on the top right of the screen.
- A user can clone a connector function by clicking the "..." next to its name and choosing "Clone Function".
- A user can restore a deactivated connector function by clicking the "..." in the top right of the screen, then choosing "Deleted Functions". Then, they can restore a connector function that had been previously deactivated.
- A user can view or edit an existing connector function by clicking its name on the list on the right side of the screen.
- A user can deactivate a connector function by clicking the "..." next to its name and choosing "Delete Function".
This page can be used to access:
This page can be accessed from:
Any user can view the Connector summary page.
Users with "edit" and "deactivate" permissions for connectors can edit, clone or deactivate the connector.