The web based interface for configuring a Tulip Edge Device. The device portal allows
- Configuring the network settings such as
- IP assignment mode (DHCP / Manual)
- IP address
- Subnet mask
- Router / Gateway address
- Wireless network information (SSID, Password)
- Proxy settings
- CA certificates
- Registering the Edge Device to a Tulip site.
- Configuring Device Drivers to integrate with external devices such as light kit, barcode scanners, weighing scales, etc.
- Accessing the Node-RED editor for creating custom logic.
- Enabling / Disabling the Access Point interface
- Accessing the device's logs and diagnostics information.
- Factory reset the device.
The Device Portal can be accessed through the static IP 10.0.3.1 via the Access Point exposed by the Edge Device or through the LAN IP of the Edge Device reported at the Edge Devices Page
An admin user must set a password in the Device Portal when setting up the Edge Device for the first time.
Once setup is complete, the admin user must login with the password to access the Device Portal.