Material Processing & Tracking
Verify the Following URS's:
- 180 - Ability to propagate material attributes to associated materials in the material tracking hierarchies. e.g. assigning material attributes to final product from intermediates.
- 261 - Ability to track equipment substitution during process execution.
- 349 - All material tracking history will include context of equipment used in processing
- 378 - Ability to assign operators to equipment or equipment group at login.
- 396 - Ability to track and list materials for a work order for reconciliation.
- 462 - Ability to view and display the material history record for a specific batch/lot and material
- 465 - Ability to query history records by any related dimension. Ie. equipment, user, work order, material, time, duration, etc.