Table Management : 14 - Load multiple pages of table records in table view
Additional detail to help the purpose of the test be clear:
This test makes sure that multiple pages of records can be loaded in the table view of the table detail page.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- Multiple pages of table records can be loaded.
- Pages can be selected by number.
- If there are more than 9 pages:
- Middle page buttons collapse into ellipsis buttons that, when clicked, go to the middle of the collapsed pages.
- The selected page number becomes a text box where the user can enter a page number to navigate directly.
- Refreshing the browser maintains the current page.
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- you are starting from https://qa.tulip.co/tables
- A data model has been created that contains at least 500 records.
- Table records can be generated by logging in as a sysadmin, navigating to the table of your choice, and selecting the "Generate Data (Sysadmin Tool)" from the dropdown
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/