This page lets users configure the settings around color palettes, datetime formatting and timezones.
- Color Palette: A list of colors that will appear in all apps
- Default Timezone: Determines the timezone in the timestamps that will be used in both the Player and Tulip
- Custom Datetime Format: Determines the formatting of datetime stamps that are displayed throughout Tulip and the Player.
Users have three options for creating a custom datetime format:
- Date: How the day, month and year are rendered
- Time: Whether the clock expresses time in 12 hour intervals or 24 hour intervals
- Delimiter: The character that separates the day, month and year.
- A user can view all colors in the color palette in the list in the middle of the screen
- A user can add new colors by entering a color name and RGBA value and pressing the “Add Color” button
- A user can see all colors in the color palette via the list in the middle of the screen
- A user can remove a color from the Color Palette by clicking the “trash” icon next to the color.
Any user with “view” privileges for account settings can view and edit this page.