End-Point Based Process
Verify the following URS's:
- 22 - Ability to configure collections of user/reason codes to be used for classification of events and data during execution and defined in master data and model elements.
- 27 - Provide a managed way to define label templates and formats with process and operation specific parameters. Ie. parameters are replaced with specific values when labels are processed for printing during process execution
- 42 - Ability to monitor and control data exchange on all interfaces with message and error logging.
- 60 - Data from connected end-points can be visualized as simple metrics
- 61 - Data from connected end-points can be visualized in graphical format such as gauges, indicator, dial, scales, etc.
- 65 - Data from connected end-points can be sent to other content
- 124 - Ability to define procedural elements in process and material workflows that can be repeated in sequence, ie configurable number of iteration of the same step both min. and max. number of iterations.
- 133 - Ability to parameterize a process and production model definitions. Ie. create generic definition using parameterization that are substituted by specific production order information prior to release to production.
- 215 - Ability to receive production order from a system of record with associated material list
- 856 - When an individual executes a series of signings during a single, continuous period of controlled system access, the first signing shall be executed using all electronic signature components; subsequent signings shall be executed using at least one electronic signature component that is only executable by, and designed to be used only by, the individual.
The app "End-Point Based Process" exists: https://qa.tulip.co/process/Za2BNxfkr9hvTroop/steps
The table *Master Recipe exists
The connector *LTS HTTP exists with the following:
- A function called "get master recipe" where an ID gets a master recipe output
- A function called "failing function call" that fails every time it's called