Table Management : 11 - Resize table columns
Additional detail to help the purpose of the test be clear:
This test makes sure that table columns can be resized horizontally, and that the table view handles thin and wide columns.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- Columns can be resized.
- Columns that are resized smaller than the label width truncate the label with an ellipsis.
- Columns that are resized larger than the window cause horizontal scrollbars to appear for the page.
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- you are starting from https://qa.tulip.co/tables
- The data models feature flag (dynamicDataModels) is enabled
- A data model named "QA Tables" has been created and contains a column named "Text Col".
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/