The App Dashboard allows Users to View, Create, Modify and Delete Analytics pertaining to the App Completion data.
It can be modified in the following ways:
- With Analytics present, Users can re-Format the Page and Organize the Apps in the desired Layout.
- With Analytics present, Users can add Columns by clicking the “Add Column” button (top right).
- With Analytics present, Users can add Analyses by clicking the “Add Analysis” button (top right).
- Users can Add and Remove Columns.
- Users can modify the width of the Columns.
- Users are presented with a customizable view of Columns of Analyses.
- Users can click the “four corners” button at the bottom right corner of the Analysis that will present the users with a full screen view of the Analysis.
- If no Analyses are associated with the specific App Dashboard, a User is presented with a “Create or Add An Analysis” button.
- Upon clicking the button, the User is presented with a selection of suggested templates based on the current App. A user can either choose one or click “x” in the top right , which will select a “Table” chart template by default.
- Upon selection of the Analysis chart template, the User is presented with the Analytics Page.
- Users can click the “Gear” at the top right of the Analysis to perform the following operations on Analyses:
- This refreshes the aanalysis with the latest completion data.
- This opens the Analytics Editor.
- This will present the User with a Modal that can be used to Enable Sharing on the Analysis. Upon clicking “Share Analysis”, the User is presented with a URL to the Analysis that can be shared and viewed with users external to the Account.
- This will download a .png image of the Analysis.
- This will duplicate the Analysis and append (Copy) to the name
- Users can click the “Gear” at the top right of the Analysis to delete the Analysis. This will give the user a warning that it will also remove the Analysis from all versions of the app.
A user can access and return to the Dashboard from the following Pages…
Any user with app viewing permissions can view this page.
Users with app editing permissions can:
- Add, Edit and Remove Analyses from the App Dashboard.
- Reformat (columns and rows) for the presentation of Analyses.