This page lets users configure the overall settings for their account, including
- Account Name: The official Tulip account name
- Company Logo: The logo that will appear in the Tulip Player. Both light mode and dark mode.
- Player settings: A list of configurable settings for the Tulip Player
- Color Palette: A list of colors that will appear in all apps
- Time Settings: Determines the timestamps that will be used in both the Player and Tulip
- Approval Types: All possible categories for approvals in apps
- Network Access: The list of IP addresses that are allowed to use the account
- Bots: The list of API keys + secrets that can access the Tulip API for this instance.
- Users: Settings around all Tulip users
- Developer Mode: Configuration options for Developer Mode
Users can access the following pages from their Account page:
Any user with “view” privileges for account settings can view and edit this page.