Self-serve MFG System
Verify the validity of the following URS's:
- 64 - Data from connected end-points can be sent to connected core systems (MES, QMS, PLM, LIMS, and Sample Inventory)
- 67 - Ability to build apps consisting of a number of pre-configured app components. ie for modularity and consistency
- 73 - Ability for apps to display rich media. ie. audio video
- 78 - Apps have to guide operators thru the process steps in an easy intuitive manner. Ie. easy navigation between process steps
- 79 - Apps has to display the current process step that is being worked on
- 80 - Ability for apps to display documents including PDFs, formatted text, spreadsheet, diagrams, etc.. Ie work instruction documentation, product specification
- 81 - Ability to display rich media including Photo (JPG, BMP, PNG format), Video (MP4, MOV format)
- 82 - Ability for apps to display complex graphical media with zoom/enlarge capability including PDF, JPEG, PNG, and VGS.
- 84 - Ability for apps to guide operator thru the execution of a process flow model
- 87 - App screens need can be populated to the extent possible based on context of entered data. Ie. text fields, drop downs for users to selection, etc.
- 89 - Ability to configure app alerts based on criteria of the entered data
- 91 - Ability for apps to have text, drop down and check box fields for user input
- 97 - Visibility to equipment allocation during work order and batch/lot execution to determine future equipment availability during dispatching activities
- 98 - Ability to view current process step in the context of the executing production model.
- 104 - All tracked information must be accessible and viewable for users in an App
- 105 - Support of App operation on mobile devices
- 119 - Ability to configure procedural elements for work on orders, materials or equipment in a workflow
- 121 - Process and production model definitions shall include structures necessary for process execution, including procedural sequences with relevant process information that can guide an operator through task execution.
- 147 - Ability to provide formatted textual work instructions
- 148 - Ability to provide multi-media work instructions
- 149 - Ability to provide access to relevant documents such as SOPs at process step
- 150 - Ability to define steps and procedural elements that are triggered by time-based events such as timers or date-time.
- 154 - Ability to use process values from previous process steps in any procedural element's or step workflow.
- 290 - Provide managed process execution that guides the user through the production process as defined in a Production Model including the workflow, process logic, validation requirements, process parameters, material inputs and material outputs.
- 291 - Provide sequence management of process steps so that Apps can get required information for execution of a specific process step
- 450 - Ability to guide operators through equipment specific tasks. Ie loading and unloading of trays, setup, cleaning, etc.
- 828 - Only approved connector configuration are available for production execution activities
The app "Self-serve MFG" is already created.
The user has access to an android phone with the Tulip app
downloaded from the app store.
The "Send SMS" button on the Trigger Step is set to a user with a phone you have access to.
The table "LTS Equipment Monitoring Table" and the analytic "Count of Completions on Machines" have already been created. The table has some records with the badge number equal to 0.
The HTTP connector "LTS HTTP" has been created (api endpoint httpbin.org) and the following is true:
- It has a two environment setup: the production environment has the header "Environment = Production" and the test & development environment has the header "Environment = Development".
- It has a connector function called "get environment" which returns the environment header.
- It has a connector function called "connector test" which takes a text variable and outputs text and json.