User Management : 11 - User Deactivation
Verify that deactivated users can no longer log into Factory or Player
This fulfills the following URS:
- 24 - Provide a managed way to define and maintain definitions of a user model including creating, editing, and disabling of users.
- 44 - Ability to revoke user access to the system both permanently and temporarily with appropriate authorization
1. User has access to credentials of an Account Owner of the testing instance
2. Several admins (users with access to the factory) and operators have been created
3. This test is being performed on a site where Tulip Manages the users (so no SAML or LDAP Group-Restricted Mode).
4. The user has basic knowledge of Tulip terminology