Completions - Parallel Players have separate Completions
Verify that two players in parallel have separate completions and Tulip covers the following URS's:
- 122 - Ability to define process flows that can be executed in parallel with one another
- 380 - Ability to manage and track multiple users as working on the same process step. Ie. process execution of work order, batch, lot, material, etc.
- 842 - Support specific number of concurrent users as defined by customer license agreements and SLAs
- The user has access to an admin and two different operators' credentials
- The user has access to two different players both authenticated to the instance
- There is an app on the instance that requires human intervention in order to complete