Player: Disable Drivers from Factory Successfully
This test seeks to ensure that driver configuration data can both be disabled in Factory and accessed from the Player SQLite DB.Critical Criteria of Test
- The driver configuration UI on Factory renders correctly and allows you to disable drivers and save the driver configuration.
- The local SQLite System DB for Player reflects the state of the driver configuration specified in Factory after clicking 'Save'.
- Load local Factory and Player
- Open http://localhost:8088/stations in a web browser
- Access via a SQLite DB client the system DB at (`Library/Application\ Support/Electron/tulip/system/config/tulip.system.sqlite.db` on macOS)