This page allows users to view a list of all Machine Data Sources; view or edit details of a single data source; clone or deactivate a data source; or restore a deactivated data source.
Machine Data Source
- A user can create a Machine Data Source by clicking Create Connector from the header.
- A user can edit the fields of a Machine Data Source by clicking the data source name or Edit Details from the "..." menu.
- A user can clone the Machine Data Source (aka Connector) from the "..." menu.
- A user can view data source name, description and type
- A user can view the connection status (i.e. Online, Offline) of the Connector Host and the Connector URL by hovering over the Status badge.
- A user can view the deactivated connectors by clicking Deleted Connectors from the "..." menu in the header
- A user can deactivated the Machine Data Source from the "..." menu.
This page can be accessed from the following pages:
Creating, editing or deactivating a Machine Data Source may be restricted by the users role.