A Dashboard allows users to view a collection of App, Table and Machine Analyses in a webpage format that can be optionally shared via a URL and accessible through a Web Browser.
- A user can create a new Dashboard by clicking “Create Dashboard”, providing a “Dashboard Name”, and the ability to “Set as Default”.
- Once created, Users can “Add Analyses” to a Dashboard.
- The Analyses can be organized into Columns and resized horizontally and vertically to meet the desired formatting.
- Users have the ability to Share Dashboard that will be rendered accessible via a URL that can be accessed by Users that do not have a Tulip User Role within the specified account.
- Individual Dashboards can be viewed by choosing the Dashboard name from the dropdown at the top left of the Dashboard page
- A user can edit (add Columns, Add Analyses, Remove Analyses and reformat) a Dashboard.
- A user can delete this Dashboard by selecting “Delete” using the “Edit” button in the top right of the page.
- A dashboard is composed of many Analyses. A user can view all Analyses that are included in the dashboard.
A user can access and return to the Dashboard from the following Pages…
Any user that can view a dashboard can create, view, edit or delete any dashboard.