This page allows users to view, edit or delete a Machine Type. The type name, a list of Machine States, Machine Downtime Reasons, Machine Attributes, Machine Activity Columns and Machine Triggers can be managed from this page and represent the full definition of a Machine Type.
- A user can create new States, Downtime Reasons or Attributes from the flyout menu on the right.
- A user can create new triggers by clicking '+' from the Machine Triggers header and then clicking 'Save'.
- A user can create new Machine Activity Columns from the Configuration tab by clicking '+' on the header of the Machine Activity Table.
- A user must click Edit from the header to enable editing, save to confirm changes and cancel to exit without saving.
- A user can edit the name of the type by clicking on the name of the type.
- A user can add Machine States, Attributes or Downtime Reasons by clicking the '+' on the respective sub headers or remove them by clicking the 'X' next to a specific line item.
- A user can add Machine Activity Columns by clicking '+' on the header of the Machine Activity Table.
- A user can remove custom Machine Activity Columns by clicking the 'down' carat and then Delete Field
- A user can edit an existing trigger by clicking the trigger name.
- A trigger can be copied by clicking the 'copy' icon for each by trigger.
- A trigger can be enabled or disabled by the toggle next to the trigger name. Logic within a disabled trigger will not be evaluated. This feature is behind a feature flag as of LTS7.
- A user can delete the Machine Type from the "..." menu.
- A user can delete a trigger by clicking the 'X' next to the specific trigger or by clicking 'Delete' from the trigger modal when open.
- A trigger can be removed by clicking the 'cut' icon. This will cut the trigger to the clipboard to be pasted as necessary.
This page can be accessed from the following pages:
Creating, editing or deleting on this page may be restricted by the users role.