Verify the following URS's:
- 102 - Ability to display sampling plan requirements to user
- 103 - Ability to guide operator in execution of sampling plan. Ie extract materials from batches/lots and disposition of sample material
- 297 - Provide a managed and authorized way to capture (log) and document any deviation from normal process execution as exceptions. An exception log will include a reason, risk category, and comments
- 326 - Ability to route and disposition materials based on sampling plans (Ex: hold or future hold materials until sample testing results are available)
- 426 - Ability to transfer sample material as defined in sampling plan
- 428 - Ability to adjust batch/lot and material quantities related to sample plan execution
- 327 - Ability to route and disposition materials based on results on sample testing (off-line) and/or quality testing (in-line) (Ex: hold, reject, scrap, or release materials based on sample result)
- 406 - Ability to consume by pre-configured unit of measure (UoM) quantities such as weight, volume etc.
- 437 - Ability to define and execute a material transfer order to issue material from sample inventory
- 438 - Ability to define and execute a material transfer order to store material in sample inventory
- 857 - Ability to print configured labels for sample materials
The app "Production Management" exists: https://qa.tulip.co/process/DmmL4CiuhktvoKAya/steps
As well as the tables "Production Management - 297", "Production Management - 326", and "Production Management - 327"