Widgets - Digital History Record Widget
Verify that the DHR Widget can perform the following functions:
- Appear on the step when added
- Display the changes to a record that is loaded into it's associated placeholder
- Can enable printing and print the DHR
And by extension verify the following URSs:
- 244 - Ability to view and print a version of App that define a specific Master Batch Record (MBR) or Master Device Record (MDR). The report shall contain all steps, procedures, parameters, input materials, output materials, calculations, labels and annotations.
- 814 - Ability to view, display and and print accurate and complete records, including any attachments, electronic signatures and their associated audit trails.
- 847 - Ability to view complete history record for material item production (Digital History Record).
- 848 - The ability to discern invalid or altered records. Ability to annotate data is changed. For GMP or critical data changes annotation can be configured as required.
- 855 - For records supporting batch release it should be possible to generate printouts indicating if any of the data has been changed since the original entry.
- User has access to login credentials to the qa instance
- An app and table have already been created for the user to add the DHR widget to
- The feature flags "tableAuditLog" and "DHR" are both checked on /_admin/featureFlags