Signature Widget : 02 - Signee options and variables
The objective is to verify the following properties of the electronic signature widget:
- Widget only accepts signatures from the user or user group specified in the signee option when ran in player (or dev mode)
- All types of variables can be linked to a signature and can be found in the completions
- Table records can be linked to the signature and can be found in the completions
Additionally the following user requirements are fulfilled by this widget:
- 809 - Signatures need to have accurate date and time stamp
- 815 - Provide an unalterable and enduring link between records and their associated electronic signatures; they cannot be removed, changed, copied, transferred or deleted.
- 816 - The manifestation of an electronic signature should contain the user's full name, date & time, meaning of signature human readable format; the record itself should contain these elements.
- 818 - If more than one signature is required the electronic signature shall capture the role of each signatoree. Eg. trainer, verifier, co-signer, etc.
This tests expects the following to be true:
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as an Account owner
- You have access to the Tulip 1password account
- You have basic understanding of Tulip terminology
- You need to have access to the "Completions Testing" app here.
To https://<your instance>.tulip.co/