The interface for defining a Camera Configuration.
- Users can create Regions by clicking and dragging a box on the camera image.
- Users can create Detectors by selecting a Region and clicking Create Detector
- A Region Name and Description can be edited by selecting the region and clicking Edit Details from the ... menu.
- Station assignments can be edited by clicking Edit Assignment
- A Detector can be made active or disabled by switching the toggle button for each Detector.
- A Detector can be edited by selecting a Region and changing the fields for a detector. Refer to Detector for details on the specific Detector fields that can be modified.
- A user can view the Station Assignment, Name and Description without camera access at a station. These fields, plus all others, can be viewed once a Station has granted access to a Camera.
- Camera Configurations cannot be deleted from this page.
- Regions can be deleted by selecting the region and clicking the Trash Can icon below the Region.
- Detectors cannot be deleted from this page or removed from the Camera Configuration.
This page references the following models:
This page can be accessed from the following pages:
Refer to User Role for details on who can interact with a Camera Configuration.