Table Management : 12 / Table Record Data Validation
The objective is to verify, that a record can't be created if you don't give a unique ID or give an invalid URL as input.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- Record data is validated with the following rules:
- ID field cannot be empty
- ID cannot match the ID of an existing record, i.e. no duplicate IDs.
- Image URLs must be valid URLs if provided
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- you are starting from https://qa.tulip.co/tables
- The data models feature flag (dynamicDataModels) is enabled
- A data model named "QA Tables" has been created and contains columns for every type.
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/