Table Management : 13 - Sort table records by column in table view
This test makes sure that table records can be created from the table detail page, and that record values are validated before submission.
critical criteria of test (CCT)
- Records can be sorted in ascending or descending order, by columns of the following types:
- Columns of the following types CANNOT be used for sorting
This tests expects the following to be true
- You are able to log into qa.tulip.co as a non sysadmin
- You have access to the tulip 1pw account
- you have basic understanding of tulip terminology
- you are starting from https://qa.tulip.co/tables
- The data models feature flag (dynamicDataModels) is enabled
- A data model named "QA Table" has been created and contains columns for every type.
If you are doing this QA not on qa.tulip.co you will need to have different credentials and change all base urls from https://qa.tulip.co/ to https://<your instance>.tulip.co/